Made of high quality durable materials, heavy duty black anodized aluminum frame with steel tools, designed to install, uninstall, and adjust front and rear dovetail sights.
Universal pistol front & rear sight pusher tool is for: removal, installation, and fully adjustment for the most semi-auto pistol slides.
Adjustable side guide rod to secure the slides horizontal placement, two guide rods with the rubber pads protect the slide surface from getting scratches.
The sight pusher tool weight is 450g, the size is 13.5cm*8*2.5. The base platform is adjustable for height to properly align your sights at the proper height for the sight pusher blocks.
Beretta 92 and Springfield XD-9 are not suitbale.
Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool designed for: Removal, Installation, and Adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights for most Semi-Auto Pistol slides.
FRONT & REAR SIGHT REMOVAL
1. Turning the pusher handle and make sure that solid jaw are above the vertical side guide rod.
2. Adjust the vertical side guide rod to confirm the slide and the front or rear sight at the proper height.
3. Adjust another side guide rod to confirm the horizontal position of the slide and the front or rear sight.
4. Align the front or rear sight with the solid jaw.
5. Turning the pusher handle to the right hand, when the solid jaw meet the front or rear sight continue turning until dovetail part out the front or rear sight.
6. Loosen two side guide rods and remove slide from the sight pusher tool.
FRONT & REAR SIGHT INSTALLATION
1. Start the dovetail part into the front or rear sight from the slide which the old dovetail part was removed.
2. Adjust the both two side guide rod to confirm the slide and the front or rear sight at the proper position (horizontal and vertical position ).
3. Make sure the dovetail is properly aligned with the front or rear sight before pushing it in place.
4. Slowing turn the pusher handle to move the dovetail part into the sight until it reaches your desired position. Do not force a dovetail into the sight which may cause damage. If necessary, file the dovetail to fit the sight.
5. When the dovetail is in the desired position, turn the pusher handle in the opposite direction to detach it. Loosen two side guide rods and remove slide from the sight pusher tool.